- 10 x 15 Anodized aluminum brush finish canopy frame
- 500 denier fire-retardant water-resistant polyester fabric top
- Fire retardant meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 & NFPA 701 fire codes
- Includes universal rope and spike kit and dust cover
- UV treated
- Buckles to secure top to frame
- Canopy frame leg diameter: 1 5/8″
- Thumb Lock Slider for ease of operation – Pinch Proof
- Nylon/fiberglass connector brackets
- Canopy frames are in stock – The canopy tops are produced when ordered so please allow 3-5 days for production before your order ships
- If you have a specific in-hand date, please contact us and let us know – We will do our best to meet your time frame
Make a long-lasting impression with the Impact Canopy pop up canopy tent with Roller Bag. The ML Frame is made of aircraft quality anodized aluminum for superior strength and durability and features a distinctive hexagon design constructed aluminum tube.
We have seventeen (11) fabric colors available. All fabric is fire retardant that meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 & NFPA 701 fire codes. Our stock colors are white, red, blue, black, and green. All other colors are custom sewn tops right here in the USA in our California facility. Please allow an additional 3-5 days production time before shipping for our custom sew colors.
Dont forget to add sidewalls and rail skirts, also available in the custom colors, to complete your canopy tent set up. These items are available in our canopy accessory section.
Canopy Tops are also customizable with business, group, club logos or names. Contact us for a free quote and rendering mock-up for approval.
10' x 15' Anodized aluminum brush finish canopy frame
500 denier fire-retardant water-resistant polyester fabric top
Fire retardant meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 & NFPA 701 fire codes
Buckles to secure top to frame
Canopy frame leg diameter: 1 5/8"
Thumb Lock pinch proof sliders
Nylon/fiberglass double sided bracket components for strength and stability of the canopy frame
Heavy duty steel foot pads with spike holes
Easy set up no tools required
Item Weight: 55 lbs
This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter! If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnight and unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for ANY weather damages. It is to the customers best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.