The Impact Alumix Instant Canopy with Weight Bags Kit combines the strength and durability of aluminum and steel to produce a perfect combination for business and recreational uses such as craft shows, event booths, etc., with the added shade and rain protection of a 120×27 canopy awning and weight bags.
Canopy weight bags can be filled with dirt, sand, rocks, etc., and include pockets capable of fitting a 1 liter bottle. These bags add extra stability to any 10×10 canopy or event tent.
Canopy Tops are customizable with business, group, club logos or names. Contact us for a free quote and rendering mock-up for approval.
- 10′ x 10′ Frame with STEEL trusses and ALUMINUM legs (Full Truss Design)
- Pinch Proof Thumb-lock Sliders for ease of operation
- Choose from White or Black 500 denier Canopy Top and 190 Denier Side walls
- Fire retardant label sewn in the canopy top meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 & NFPA 701
- Polyester fabric top – Water resistant and UV coated
- Four 190 Denier MATCHING ZIPPERED CANOPY WALLS
- 120 x 27 White canopy awning included for additional shade coverage
- Includes roller bag and universal rope & spike kit
- Easy to set up no tools required
- Weight 69 lbs
- Four (4) Impact Premium Weight Bag for Any Canopy or Tent
- These weight bags are the best around and are made out of quality material.
- Bags holds up to 25 pounds of sand, rock, or dirt and are perfect for all surfaces.
- Hook and loop strap attached to each weight bag wraps around the leg to your canopy, allowing it to withstand wind and other weather elements!
This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter!If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnightand unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for ANY weather damages. It is to the customers best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.