This food vendor canopy is extra large and constructed of industrial strength hex aluminum. Roll down service windows allow easy passthrough and transactions.
- The 10' sidewalls are made for straight leg pop up canopy tents. Six 10' walls completely enclose the 10x20 canopy.
- Canopy Top Meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 & NFPA 701 Fire Codes
- The dimensions of the Service Windows are : 18 width x 24 height
- Walls zip together at the corners for complete enclosure
- Top can be left on the frame for storage in the roller bag
- Pinch proof thumblock sliders
- Replacment parts available to ensure long life of you frame
- Four height adjustments for many applications - maximum headroom under valance is 84"
The canopy tent frame sets up in just seconds. Hold one end of the frame and pull - the frame expands, stretches and aligns itself properly. When done correctly there is little to no effort to erect the frame. Also breaks down just as fast.
This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter! If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnight and unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for ANY weather damages. It is to the customer’s best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.
For easy transport, Canopy Roller Bags are also available.