For additional shade protection, the Alumix Kit also includes a 120x27 canopy awning.This awning provides almost 2 feet of extra shade and space, perfect for both sun and rain protection.
Commercial canopies are perfect for weekly use for events such as ballgames or business booths
Canopy Tops are customizable with business, group, club logos or names.Contact us for a free quote and rendering mock-up for approval.
Open Box items consist of samples, returns or items with damaged packaging. Products have been inspected and are in good to excellent condition.
- 10' x 10' Frame with STEEL trusses and ALUMINUM legs (Full Truss Design)
- Exclusive Impact Thumb-lock Sliders for ease of operation
- White or Black 500 denier
- High performance
- Fire retardant meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 & NFPA 701 fire codes
- Polyester fabric top
- Four (4) MATCHING ZIPPERED CANOPY WALLS
- 120 x 27 White canopy awning included for additional shade coverage
- Water resistant and UV coated
- Includes roller bag and universal rope & spike kit
- Easy to set up no tools required
- Weight 69 lbs
This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter!If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnightand unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for ANY weather damages. It is to the customers best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.