The next evolution in canopy frames, the CL Frame provides a perfect balance between strength and stability. The CL Frame set the high standard: great for business or pleasure.
The CL is perfect for in-store promotions, outdoor event promotion teams, trade show booths, parties, festivals, sporting events, demo days, swap meets, outdoor sales promotions and more!
Canopy Tops are customizable with business, group, club logos or names. Contact us for a free quote and rendering mock-up for approval.
- 10 x 20 Heavy Duty Strong Commercial Grade Steel Frame
- Canopy frame leg diameter: 1.25 legs
- 500 denier fire-retardant water-resistant polyester fabric top
- Fire retardant meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 & NFPA 701 fire codes
- UV treated
- Buckles to secure top to frame
- Pinch Proof Thumb Lock Slider for ease of operation
- Nylon/fiberglass connector brackets
- Heavy duty steel foot pads with spike holes
- Easy set up No Tools Required
- Includes wheeled roller bag, rope & spike kit, and dust cover
- Item Weight: 102 lbs.
- Replacement Parts available to ensure long life of your investment
- Canopy frames are in stock – The canopy tops are produced when ordered so please allow 3-5 days for production before your order ships
- If you have a specific in-hand date, please contact us and let us know – We will do our best to meet your time frame
This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter!If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnightand unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for ANY weather damages. It is to the customers best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.