The Manufacturer should be contacted for any warranty claim prior to returning products or parts.
Impact Canopy warrants to the original retail purchaser - with proof of purchase - that our products will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 3 months to 3 years (depending on the product) after the date of original purchase.
Please check the original packaging and manual for warranty details where applicable. Manuals are also available for download at impactcanopy.com. To submit a warranty request, the customer complete and submit to us the Warranty Claim Form. This form can be obtained by going to impactcanopy.com or by having a Customer Service Representative email or fax the form. Please allow 5-10 business days to process claims.
Impact Canopy will cover the return shipping cost if the product is damaged upon arrival and reported within three days of arrival. If the product is damaged during use and is determined to be covered under warranty, the customer is responsible for shipping costs. Parts and labor will be provided for no additional cost.
If deemed necessary that the product must be shipped back to Impact Canopies for inspection, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for shipping.
- 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for stock, unprinted fabric items including tops, walls, rail skirts, table covers, and rain gutters.
- 6 months limited warranty from the date of purchase for custom printed fabric items - unless otherwise specified - due to fade or a manufacturing defect, IMPORTANT NOTE: Once the artwork is approved, Impact Canopy is not responsible for any issues pertaining to the design.
- 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for frames of TL, ALDS, Carnival kits
- 2 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for frames of CL*, DS*, Display Dome, Expodome
- 3 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for frames of Mega*, ML*, M*
- 3 months limited warranty from date of original purchase for Rail Skirt hardware and all sizes of Canopy Roller Bags
- 3 years limited warranty from the date of purchase for Rubber Weights
- 6 Month limited warranty from date of purchase for Eco-Air Structure, Eco-Air tube bladder, and Eco-Air Counter bladders
*Warranty only valid with use of an Impact Canopy top. Use of other tops can cause strain on frame which causes non-manufaturer caused damage.
- 3 months limted warranty from the date of purchase for all components including flag poles, ground spikes, x- stand, base plate, fabric
- 3 months limted warranty from the date of purchase for all components including fabric and hardware.
- 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase for all Impact Air products
- 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase for Marquee Fabric Membrane; Any damage caused by vandalism, improper use, reattachment by customer or Acts of God voids this warranty.
CARPORT CANOPIES AND SHELTERS:
- 1 year limited warranty for all Carports, Gazebos, Sheds and Carport Accessories.
- 6 month limited warranty Carport Roller Bag.
BEST OF TIMES BRAND BAR:
- 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for Best of Times Brand Bar hardware include bar, umbrella, side table and bar stools.
- 6 month limited warranty from the date of purchase for Impact Parasol in Multi-Color, Blue or Beige and Impact Market Umbrellas.
EVENT AND FREESTYLE FENCING:
- No warranty is offered for Event or Freestyle Fencing
CHAIRS AND WAGONS
- 30 days limited warranty from date of purchase for Director’s Chair, Bungee Chair, Folding Wagon.
This warranty is void if the:
- Product is used under other than normal use and maintenance conditions.
- Product is modified or altered.
- Product is subject to abuse, or neglect.
- Damages are caused by wind, rain, or other forces of nature, or to accidental or deliberate damage of the product,
- Use of the product does not conform with the product instructions
- Product is repaired by someone other than Impact Canopy or an authorized Impact Canopy dealer.
The sole obligation of Impact Canopy under this warranty, or under any other legal obligation with respect to the product, is the repair or replacement by Impact Canopy, or its authorized dealer of such defective or missing parts as are causing the malfunction with new parts, after its own review and examination.
Under no circumstances will the retail customer or any user or dealer or other person be entitled to any direct, special, indirect, consequential, or exemplary damages, for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise. Under no circumstances will any such person be entitled to any sum greater than the purchase price paid for the item of product that is malfunctioning.
No Impact Canopy dealer and no person other than an officer of Impact Canopies may extend or modify this warranty. There are no other warranties from either Impact Canopy or their authorized dealer which extend beyond the face of this warranty. All other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and fitness for use, are excluded.
For more information, please contact the Warranty Department.