Design a canopy that will help everyone know how to stay safe and healthy during a global pandemic.
What message will be on your canopy?
Stay at home, wash your hands, social or another idea?
Age Groups: Under 5 Years • 5-8 years • 9-12 years • 13-16 years
Fabulous: Bungee Chair • Wagon • Canopies
Print the coloring page and read the contest rules on our website: www.impactcanopy.com
Design a canopy that sends a message about staying safe. You can color it with crayons, markers or colored pencils.
To enter your masterpiece, post it online and tag @impactcanopy with #allinthistogethercontest or email it to: email@example.com by May 1, 2020
Official Contest Rules - 2020 #allinthistogether Coloring Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOOD OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE CURRENTLY ACTIVE 2020 #allinthistogether Coloring Contest (THE “CONTEST”) IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND GOVERN YOUR ENTRY IN THE CONTEST. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
1. SPONSOR. This Contest is sponsored by Impact Canopy (“Sponsor”).
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins on Monday April 13th, 2020 and ends on Thursday, April 30th at Midnight Pacific Time for the (the “Contest Period”). Only entries received during the Contest Period will be judged. The Sponsor’s computer (or that of its designee for this contest) is the official time keeping device for online entry into the Contest. For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Pacific Standard Time.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States of America and Canada, excluding Quebec (“Contest Territory”) who are 16 years of age or younger as of the beginning of the Contest Period (“Entrant”).
All entries must be submitted by a parent/guardian on behalf of all entrants.
Entrants may be children or wards of the sponsor or affiliates.
Participation in this Contest constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional representation of their age, as well as acceptance of these Rules and consent to be contacted by Impact Canopy by email, social media or telephone. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU DESIRE. ENTRIES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE ALL REQUESTED INFORMATION MAY BE INELIGIBLE.
4. CONTEST DESCRIPTION. The Contest is a contest that promotes the submission of original hand drawn art by entrants entering this Contest in accordance with these Rules, as described in the Impact Canopy website.
5. JUDGING PROCESS. Winning entries will be judged by Impact Canopy staff.
6. HOW TO ENTER. Entrant may enter the Contest during the Contest period in one of two (2) ways: (a) Post your finished artwork on social media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) and tag @impactcanopy with #allinthistogethercontest (b) Email your finished artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org . Completed entries must be returned by Thursday April 30th at Midnight Pacific Time. Be sure to include child's name and age. The parent/guardian of the winners will be contacted for additional contact information via social media or email. Contact and address information collected will be used for the purposes of this contest and may be used for future marketing purposes. If you post the entry online and do not wish to post your personal contact information, you are welcome to send a follow up email to email@example.com.
8. ENTRY SPECIFICATIONS. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions by such methods. Artwork should be created with crayons, markers, paints, chalk, water colors or colored pencils. Each Entry must be Entrant’s sole creative work and must not incorporate ideas or work of any other person or material that would require the consent of a third party in any jurisdiction or under any applicable law. Without limitation, the Entry must not infringe or violate any trademark, copyright, publicity right, privacy or any other right of any other person or entity, under any applicable law, in any part of the Contest Territory.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant represents and warrants to Impact Canopy that the Entry and everything depicted in the WORK/ART/PHOTO/ETC is wholly original and does not infringe upon or otherwise violate any right of any person, entity, or any law, rule or regulation in any part of the Contest Territory. Violation or breach of these representations or warranties may subject Entrant to penalties and damages under applicable law.
By entering the Contest, Entrant agrees that the Sponsor may post the Entry or any part thereof on the Site or in its media outlets. Sponsor does not guarantee the posting of any Entry. Entrant understands that his/her name and biographical data (as included in the Entry) may also be posted on the Site in connection with the Contest.
9. WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS. By completing and submitting an entry, Entrant: (a) represents and warrants that (i) Entrant has read, and agrees to be bound by, the Rules posted on the Impact Canopy website. Entrant is eligible to participate in the Contest, (iii) all of the information provided as part of Entrant’s Entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights(b) consents to the use of Entrant’s name and/or likeness by Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agrees to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules by Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Contest.
10. ODDS. The odds of becoming a winner depend on the number of Entries received.
11. PRIZE. At least one winner will be selected from each age category: Under 5 years, 5-8 years, 9-12 years, and 13-16 years. One prize from the prize pool will be issued per winner. Prize pool consists of Bungee chairs, wagons, Canopy kits. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the Prize is allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Prize Winner is responsible for all other charges, costs or expenses of any kind not listed as included in the Prize. The Prize Winner’s Entry may appear in one of Sponsor’s media outlets. The Prize Winner(s) is responsible for the reporting and payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income taxes) associated with their respective prize and will and hereby do hold Sponsor harmless from liability for failure to timely report and/or pay such taxes. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if the value of the total prize meets the IRS reporting threshold. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to any Winner or potential Winner who is unable to accept or utilize the prizes as described herein. In the case of a Winner’s forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select another winner according to these Rules.
12. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Prize Winners will be announced on May 8, 2020. Each Winner will be notified via social media, email or telephone and will be given instructions on how to claim the prize. Three (3) attempts will be made to contact a Winner within a one (1) day period. If a Winner fails to respond within the one (1) day period, or if an e-mail attempt is consistently returned as undeliverable, or if the selected Winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or s/he is not in compliance with these Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion.
13. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY. Each winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”) (where permitted and applicable) within seven (7 days) of notification (first attempted delivery) to the Sponsor.
The prize will be awarded to a parent/legal guardian of winner who must execute and return any required documents as noted previously in these Rules. By completing, signing and returning the Affidavit, a winner (i) releases and forever discharges the Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes or to arise by use of the prize, (ii) confirms compliance with these Rules, and (iii) gives permission to the Sponsor, at its option, to publish or otherwise use the winner’s name, address, photograph, voice and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor or its respective advertising agencies, except where prohibited by law.
14. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS. No submission of Contest material shall contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
• Contains copyrighted materials owned by any entity (including photographs and other works of art or images);
• Contains materials embodying the names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
• Is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
• Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and/or goodwill to which the Sponsor wishes to associate.
• Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about the Sponsor, or its products or services or other people, products or companies;
• Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
• Contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or phraseology) owned by any entity;
• Advertises or promotes any brand or product of any kind other than the Sponsor;
• Is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
• Promotes any particular political party, agenda or message; and/or
• Contains any personal identification, such as personal names, street or email addresses, or phone numbers other than the Sponsor;
• Violates or encourages the violation of any law, rule or regulation;
15. INDEMNIFICATION; RELEASE OF LIABILITY. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS AND EACH WINNER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, SPONSOR’S PARENT COMPANIES, MANAGING AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND THEIR RELATED PARTIES, AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION (HOWEVER NAMED OR DESCRIBED), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND/OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE AWARDED IN THE CONTEST, EXCEPT IF, AND TO THE EXTENT CAUSED BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
Entrants and each Winner shall release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor or any of the Released Parties, further covenant not to sue Sponsor or any of the other Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor any Released Party has made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Contest or the prizes.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an Entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (6) undeliverable emails. If for any reason an Entrant's Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Contest at the discretion of the Sponsor.
16. GOVERNING LAW. Except where prohibited, Entrants and each Winner agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the California courts (state and federal); (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will an Entrant or a Winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant and Winner hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants, the Winners and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
17. TERMINATION; MODIFICATION. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the promotion as a result of lack of feasibility of the promotion, compromised integrity of the promotion, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor may, within its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion. If Sponsor elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of such an event, Sponsor may award the prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such event. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in these Rules.
18. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be disqualified and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Potential winners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning Entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
19. OWNERSHIP AND OTHER RIGHTS. Sponsor will solely and exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Contest Materials (as defined below), including without limitation all copyrights, trademarks, good will, depictions, designs, creative works, concepts, plans, titles, ideas, and the like therein, in perpetuity and throughout the universe and in all media and forms of expression and communication now known or hereafter developed. The Contest Materials have been specially commissioned by Sponsor, and, therefore, will be deemed under US law, as “work made for hire” (in the US, under section 101 of the Copyright Act of 1976 as amended); but if the Contest Materials in whole or in part are not deemed to be “work made for hire,” Entrant shall and hereby does irrevocably assign, convey, and transfer to Sponsor all right, title, and interest throughout the universe in perpetuity in and to such Contest Materials, without any obligation to pay additional consideration for the use or exploitation thereof. Entrant hereby irrevocably waives any claims based on the foregoing. Entrant shall not assert, nor assist or authorize any third party in asserting, any claim inconsistent with this paragraph or the following paragraph. To the extent that Entrant owns (presently or in the future) any intellectual property rights that were not created in connection with the Contest Materials, but that may be necessary for Sponsor’s exercise of the rights assigned to it above (“Related Rights”), Entrant agrees to and does hereby grant to Sponsor, or will cause to be granted to Sponsor, at Entrant’s cost and expense, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, manufacture, distribute, translate, perform, modify, display, transmit, create derivative works of, make, have made, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise exploit any such Related Rights to the extent necessary to enable Sponsor to exercise all rights assigned to Sponsor under these Rules
20. WINNERS’ NAME. For a list of the Winners’ names (available after the contest ends) and/or a copy of these Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 22600 Temescal Canyon Road, Corona, CA 92883 within [fourteen] ( 14 ) days after the contest ends.