Each sidewall kit includes (3) three walls with 2 zipper service windows strategically placed for convenient product exchange. And (1) one wall with a middle zipper entrance. All walls zipper together for a tight leg enclosure and come complete with upper Velcro loop fasteners which allow for height adjust ability.
The canopy tent frame sets up in just seconds. Hold one end of the frame and pull - the frame expands, stretches and aligns itself properly. When done correctly there is little to no effort to erect the frame. Also breaks down just as fast. The kit comes with a wheeled roller bag with room for the frame to fit with the top left on ready to pop out again for the next event
- Includes; 10 x 10 Steel Frame, 500 Denier Top, Vendor Service Walls, Roller Bag, Spike & Rope Kit
- The 10' sidewalls are made for straight leg 10x10 pop up canopy tents
- Canopy Top Meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 & NFPA 701 Fire Codes
- The dimensions of the Service Windows are : 18 width x 24 height
- Walls zip together at the corners for complete enclosure
- (3) solid walls with two windows per wall for food service
- (1) middle zipper wall for entry and exit
- Roller Bag is made from High Strength 600 denier polyester with a scuff resistant and water proof finish
- Interior Dimensions of roller bag: 62.75"x10"x10.5"
- Top can be left on the frame for storage in the roller bag
- Pinch proof thumb-lock sliders
- Replacement parts available to ensure long life of you frame
- Four height adjustments for many applications - maximum headroom under valance is 84"
- Folds to 10' x 10" x 62"
- Frame weight is 52 lbs.
This canopy is designed for temporary shelter and should not be left unattended overnight or during inclement weather conditions. Winds over 10-15MPH and accumulation of water on top can destroy the structure of your canopy. Weather damage is not covered by warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.